Thursday, May 04, 2006

The silence voices itself...


IDRAAK, is an Arabic word which means perception. I believe that the glasses of perception that we wear eveytime shape a thought and that very thought plants into an individual's outlook or is the seed of an ideology.

This blog is dedicated to my opinion, my perception about the international politics and events of history which continue to haunt the present in some way or the other.i would write about every and anything that intersts me and falls int the perview of politics.

I am not an intellectual person who is married to the knowledge of international relations, detailed history of every country or the origin of various ideologies and there effects...but i would still like to ventilate my grieviences on issues (my opinion), give suggestions, criticise events and actions...!!
All this , just bcz i dont wanna b silent but want to voice out my perception about the globe.

Before coming to the middle east, my outlook towards the world always stayed limited and other countries apart from my homeland seemed to be just any geographical entity not relevant in international environment but with time, i have realized the role of middle east & other areas in international politics and am always making an attempt in understanding the diplomatic game of the world.

I dedicate this blog to my journey of learning and to my perception about the world.

"In this world of ironical truths, I have started feeling alienated from my own
identity because every event that lives itself is a victim of supression!!
Supression of truth, supression of perception and supression of a voice."


- AM

2 comments:

Ketan said...

Your English has improved a lot in these 4 years. :) I was curious what Idraak meant, so thanks! :)

AM said...

LOL ..dats EXACTLY wat i thot wen i read dis post of mine...sm 2 mnths back!!!